Calendar of Events
The temporary Solid Waste Ad Hoc Committee was established to discuss solid waste matters within the District. The Committee Members include Vice President Bob Ooten, Director Mike Scheafer, Citizens Advisory Committee Member Monte Fields, Citizens Advisory Committee Member Elodie Katz, and District staff.
Solid Waste Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Time: 9:00 A.M.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 SOLID WASTE AD HOC COMMITTEE MEETING
This meeting is being conducted utilizing teleconferencing and electronic means consistent with State of California Executive Order N-29-20 dated March 17, 2020, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
The livestream of the meeting can be viewed by clicking the "Video" icon on this page (which will be made available at the start of the meeting) or by visiting www.youtube.com/CostaMesaSanitary. In accordance with Executive Order N-29-20, the public may only view the meeting online and not in the District's Board Room.
To participate in the meeting by computer:
1. Copy and past the following into your browser - https://us02web.zoom.us/join
2. Enter the Meeting ID number - 886 0533 2930
3. Click "Join."
To join the meeting with a mobile device:
1. Download the Zoom app at the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the App Store (for Apple devices)
2. Open the Zoom app. Select "Join a Meeting."
3. Enter Zoom Meeting ID. Select "Join Meeting."
To join the meeting by phone:
1. Call 1-669-900-6833.
2. You will be asked to enter the Meeting ID number. Dial 886 0533 2930#
3. Lastly, you will be asked to enter your Participant ID. Press the # symbol again to bypass this step.
Obtaining Agenda Materials: The public is entitled to copies of all documents that are made part of the agenda packet. If any document or other writing pertaining to an agenda item is distributed to all or a majority of the Committee after the packet is prepared, a copy of that writing may be obtained from the District Clerk's Office.
In Compliance with ADA: Contact District Clerk, Noelani Middenway, at (949) 645-8400, 48 hours prior to meeting if assistance is needed (28 CFR 18.104.22.168 ADA Title II).