CMSD is now processing sewer permits through Cityworks, a system that allows applicants to submit and track applications online through a public access portal. Once plans are received, a sewer permit will be generated in Cityworks. Then fees will be calculated and payments will be collected through Cityworks. Applicants can schedule inspections and view all updates regarding the sewer permit through the Cityworks public access portal.
- Apply for a Sewer Permit here. Sign up to create a log-in for the Cityworks public access portal and begin your application.
- Review our Sewer Connection Fees
- Review our Plan Check & Inspection Fees
- Review Orange County Sanitation Distriction's Capital Facilities Capacity Charges
Resources & Requirements
- Sewer Permits & Plan Requirements
- Sample Plan
- Standard Plans & Specifications Manual
- Guidelines for Televising & Repair of Sewer Laterals: Operations Code Chapter 6.03
- District Engineer Signature Block
- Standard Sewer Notes (to be shown on plans)
- Insurance Requirements
Contact the District at (949) 645-8400 during our business hours or email us.