Solid Waste Collection Information:
- Regular residential trash collection occurs Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Please set out trash carts curbside any time between 5:00 p.m. on the day before collection day to 6:00 a.m. on collection day.
- To report a missed pickup, call (949) 646-4617 or report online HERE.
- Collection does not occur on the holidays listed below. It is delayed by one (1) day following the holiday during the remainder of the holiday week. Click HERE for more info.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Memorial Day - last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - first Monday of September
- Thanksgiving - 4th Thursday of November
- Christmas - December 25
Solid Waste Collection Map:
Enter your address in the search bar below. If your address does not populate, please try entering the street name first.
If you are having trouble viewing the map below, please CLICK HERE.
Questions or Requests?
If you have any trash related questions or requests, please use the following resources:
- For service requests, such as reporting a missed pickup or requesting a large item pickup, please submit a request online.
- To find answers to commonly asked questions, please visit our Solid Waste FAQs page.
- If you're unable to find an answer to your question, please contact District staff at (949) 645-8400 during our business hours or email us.