- New Year's Day - January 1
- Memorial Day - last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - first Monday of September
- Thanksgiving - 4th Thursday of November
- Christmas - December 25
There will be no trash collection on the above-listed holidays. Collection will be delayed by one (1) day for the remainder of the holiday week following the holiday. For example, if Monday is a holiday and Monday is your regular trash collection day, your trash will be collected on Tuesday. If Tuesday is your regular trash collection day, then your trash will be collected on Wednesday, and so on.
If you have any trash related questions or requests, please use the following resources:
- For service requests, such as reporting a missed pickup or requesting a large item pickup, please submit a request online.
- To find answers to commonly asked questions, please visit our Solid Waste FAQs page.
- If you're unable to find an answer to your question, please contact District staff at (949) 645-8400 during our business hours or email us.